A couple of minutes of video of some of the girls' active living from this season:
- One of the last backyard skates of the year after a late freeze (and snow!)
- Inside, trying an exercise video online
- Ivy's first downhill skiing, followed by Ella's very first run
- Ella working on her gymnastics/dance routine for her spring show. She's been working hard in class and doing some practicing at home as well.
- Trampoline fun with the cousins in Manitoba
- Dancing with the cousins, Wii-style
- One of the hotel pools on the MB trip
- Ella doing skateboard pushups(?!) in the cul-de-sac
- Ivy on the scooter
- Ivy trying out the track on her new bike
- Ella on the track
The kids have been loving being outside as the weather gets nicer. We feel lucky to have a big yard these days, where they can wander outside and explore. We've been enjoying biking into town (and back) a couple of times a week, as well as visiting the local parks.